Monday, April 13, 2009

A Local CF Transplant Story

Martina Natoli is a CFer from nearby VA Beach who received a double lung transplant 6 months ago...you can read the story Here...she literally received her transplant call at the last possible moment.

More than likely, Martina had many of the same nurses, CF doctors and TX surgeons that Tricia had/has...in fact, the young man who is walking with Martina at 2:10 in the video below is on of Tricia's CF nurses and a friend of ours. Maybe we'll meet Martina at the TX clinic one day.



Nate

9 comments:

Becky in VA said...

Thanks, for sharing another miracle with us.

Love to all.

Trevor's Mama said...

What an amazing young woman! You would never know now, with that beautiful smile all that she's been through. I have just started reading your blog, and it has been such an inspiration to me! I wish you and your family all the best.

Ginger said...

Incredible.

The Beaver Bunch said...

Thanks for the Liza commercial. I was wondering where I could see her in concert this year.

But seriously, amazing story. I wonder how people can hear her story, and Tricia's, and NOT see God.

mom nana nelson said...

AMAZING,
JUST AMAZING.

THANKS FOR SHARING.

Tricia said...

thanks for sharing!!

Christa @ Quintooples said...

Thank you, what an amazing story!

Mary said...

So neat! I took care of Martina at UVa before she went to Duke. I believe I told her about your website when she was my patient! I'm not sure if she already knew about you guys or not but it's a pretty small world, huh?

Anonymous said...

I posted the trailer for the roses-documentary on my blog - along with a link to this post. (Nate, you are also linked in my recipe-post for fish tacos.)

And, your music didn't sound that bad to me. (comments were closed on that post)

Barbara